What is Amazon.com?
What is Amazon.com? – Amazon.com is a large company which provides the facility of buying and selling the products online. Amazon provides many benefits to the seller and the customer. Amazon.com initially started with the collection of books and slowly started to growing up with a large collection of many other products such as Smartphone, songs DVDs, cosmetic products and much more.
Amazon provides the facility of being an affiliate (affiliate marketing) in which a daily internet user can create his/her account and can earn a daily revenue on the basis of orders of sale is made through his website. An affiliate earns 10 percent of the revenue of the total cost of the products he sells through his website.
Amazon.com is very much famous in selling various products starting from books, cosmetics, movies, mobiles and tablets, clothes etc. Amazon.com sold its very first book in 1995. Although Amazon.com sold many more books but its first book shipped from Jeff Bezos’ garage in Seattle. Amazon.com works the same as other online retailers work but it only differs in its variety of products. Everything is available on Amazon.com like beauty products, books, clothes, footwear, electronic accessories, CD’s, Handbags, Jeweler, Home & Kitchen and many more than these.
When you open Amazon.com its homepage offers you a lot of options, many special offers are also available. But if you are visiting Amazon.com more than one time, it directs you personally and knows you by your name. If anybody posts Amazon link he/she earn a commission on clicking up sales. The new features for Amazon.com are created by four units. As it had four software development centers all across the world.
Here below we are discussing about Amazon.com, Amazon.in, How Amazon works and much more about it.
Why you should prefer Amazon.com / Amazon.in?
- Amazon.com provides an easy and user friendly way to earn a profit for the affiliates.
- Being an Amazon affiliate it generate much profit as compared to others.
How Amazon.com Works?
- Firstly, its necessary to be an affiliate in Amazon.com or Amazon. in depends on the location.
- Amazon will ask for your website details.
- Provide a unique ID to Amazon and it will generate a Tracking ID having yourID-locationcodeeg: India-21, USA-20
- Now its on affiliate that which product ads he wants to put on his website. If for example he wants a Smartphone ads to be placed on his site then he has to copy the URL of that product and then append his tracking ID next to the URL so as to tell Amazon that from which site the customer is referred.
- Now if the sale is confirmed then a total of 10 percent from the cost of product is credited in the affiliate’s account (currency wise).
- Like this when the account reaches the threshold amount, the affiliate can transfer money to his account.
So here we discussed all about Amazon.com, How Amazon.com works, Why to prefer Amazon, affiliate mareting, earn money online, Amazon.com-Became an Affiliate, earn money online affiliate marketing and much more.
Amazon.com, How Amazon.com works, Why to prefer Amazon, affiliate mareting, earn money online, Became an Affiliate, earn money online affiliate marketing