Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) university BTech Admissions 2014
VIT university BTech Admissions 2014: The Btech admissions 2014 in B.tech courses 2014 for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) , Tamil Nadu are open. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) , Tamil Nadu provide undergraduate & post graduate courses. Students can apply from 4 December for VIT university Btech Admissions 2014. The application form for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) university Btech Admissions 2014 has been released. Every year about one lakh students apply for engineering in VIT.VIT is highly pronounced institute for engineering. India Today Magazine this year ranked 8th position in the India for best Institutes .Following Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) , other are IITs of Delhi on first , then Kanpur , Khadagpur , Chennai and Roorkee IIT and last BITS pilani. VIT entrance exams 2014 will be held during 9 to 20 April 2014.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) university is great institute in its on as many famous top IT companies of India like TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) , WIPRO, INFOSYS has given credit of most favored to VIT for recruitment. More than students of 47 countries are learning 18 under graduate and 34 post graduate courses here. Total strength of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is 19600 students , in which one third are girls. Top class Faculty consists of 1100 members. you can get more information at the official site of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) university www.vit.ac.in. Even for the maximum and best placements after engineering in VIT , VIT has been awarded by LIMCA book of records.
VIT B.Tech Admissions 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Students need to be eligible for sitting in VITEEE 2014 entrance exam.
- It is necessary for student to minimum age of 16 years as per VIT BTech Admissions 2014 eligibility criteria.
- According to VIT BTech Admissions 2014 eligibility criteria, for VIT B.tech Admissions 2014 he/she must score 60 percent marks in non medical stream of 12th standard.
VITEEE 2014 exam pattern
- VITEEE 2014 exam pattern will going to held during 9 to 20 April 2014 .
- VITEEE 2014 exam pattern is not so complex.
- The paper will be distributed into three sections of 40 marks each as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics according to VITEEE 2014 exam pattern.
- Every question will carry one marks.
- It is clarify that negative marking will not be done.
VIT university Btech Admissions 2014 Selection Process and Fee structure
Students will be selected on the basis of merit list as per the VIT university Btech Admission 2014 Selection Process. And the seats for every branch is going to be decided on the counseling pattern for each student on the basis of rank.
VIT university Btech FEE Structure: For every branch VIT University B.tech course tuition fees will be 1 lakh and 26 thousand rupees. Including VIT University B.tech Admission fees , Question deposit , and Library fees ,total fees will be 1 lakh and 60 thousand rupees per year. On the other hand, even as a government institute, IIT has semester fees of 90 thousand rupees.
Results of exams for the Vellore Institute of Technology university VIT Btech Admissions 2014 for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will be declared on 28 April 2014.
If you have any queries regarding VIT university Btech Admissions 2014 & Exam Pattern, VIT B.Tech Admissions 2014 Eligibility Criteria, VITEEE 2014 exam pattern, VIT University B.tech course either write to us or you can visit the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology VIT http://www.vit.ac.in. Stay tuned to us at http://www.tarzan18.com and share this article.
- VITEEE 2014 eligibility & application form (tarzan18.wordpress.com)