ISAT 2014 http://www.iist.ac.in
ISAT 2014 or IIST 2014 is the undergraduate exam being held by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram .
ISAT 2014 or IIST 2014 will be conducted for admission in various B.tech courses offered by IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology).
The seats available for each branch under ISAT 2014 or IIST 2014 is as follows:
- Avionics : 60
- Aerospace Engineering : 60
- Physical Sciences : 36
Before knowing the ISAT 2014 registration , exam pattern you should know the eligibility criteria as per ISAT 2014 eligibility criteria . The Applicant must go through the eligibility criteria before applying the ISAT 2014 or IIST 2014 application form. Only the candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria as per ISAT 2014 eligibility criteria will be allowed to sit in ISAT 2014 or IIST 2014 exam .
ISAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship – The applicant who belongs to India are only eligible to sit in this exam .
- Date of Birth – The date of birth eligibility criteria will be according to the date of birth in High school or equivalent exam .General and OBC category candidates must have their date of birth on or after the first week of October, 1989 whereas SC or ST candidate must have their date of birth on or after the first week of October, 1984 as per ISAT 2014 eligibility criteria .
- Maximum/Minimum marks in qualifying exam – General and OBC candidate must have minimum of 70% marks in their class X or equivalent exam . SC/ST/PD must have their class X or equivalent marks minimum of 60% marks as per ISAT 2014 eligibility criteria.
- Also read VITEEE 2014 eligibility criteria
ISAT 2014 Registration criteria (Apply online)
- Students have to Apply ONLINE on the official website of exam at http://www.iist.ac.in .
- The online ISAT 2014 registrations have opened from first week of November and will be closed in last week of December.
- The registration fee is Rs 600/- for General category and OBC’s and 300/- for SC,ST. Before applying, candidates must check out the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to choose at three different cities as the examination centers for ISAT 2014 in the order of preference from the list of centers given in prospectus.
- The allocation of centers for ISAT 2014 Entrance Exam will be done on the basis of preference order of the candidate but, IIST have the right to change or cancel any of them due to lack of participation from that region.
- Once the form is filled, no request for alteration of any information will be accepted at any stage for any candidate.
- After the completion of registration process, a UNIQUE ROLL NUMBER is issued to every candidate which has to be preserved till admission.
- The candidate has to download the CHALLAN FORM IN TRIPLICATE from the official website of ISAT 2014 for submitting the fee in any one branch of UBI, SBI or PNB as per ISAT 2014 registration criteria .
- Fee shall not be paid in any other form.
- The institute copy of the challan has to be posted to following address
Valiamala Post Office.
There is no need to send any other document along with the application form.
ISAT 2014 Exam Pattern
According to the ISAT 2014 Exam Pattern . There are three section:
There are multiple choice questions carrying 3 marks each and 1 mark is subtracted for each wrong answer as per ISAT 2014 exam pattern .
In order to be eligible for counselling,candidates have to get the minimum cutoff marks in each subject.
Must share ISAT 2014 eligibility criteria, ISAT 2014 Registration criteria, ISAT 2014 Exam Pattern with your online friends .
- AIPMT 2014 exam eligibility, date, Online Application, exam Pattern (tarzan18.wordpress.com)